Bellefonte Woman’s Club Homes Tour
Tour four beautifully decorated homes and two historic churches at your own pace, in any order you choose. This popular event is presented in cooperation with the Bellefonte Women’s Club and the Homes Tour Committee. Pre-sale tickets & full brochures with full listing of homes on tour will be available at Plumbs Drug Store, Woodring’s Bellefonte, and the Train Station in Bellefonte. Tickets will be available the day of the tour at the YMCA HBI booth and at each home on tour the day of the event.
- Mac and JoAnn McKenzie, 502 E. Curtin Street
- Dr. Kevin and Carol Burke, Pisgah, 229 W. Linn Street, most easily reached from W. Curtin Street
- J. Kelly and R. Sweeney, 441 N. Spring Street
- St. John’s Church of Christ, 145 W. Linn Street
- First Presbyterian Church, 203 N. Spring Street
- Gary and Susan Hoover, 136 E. Burnside Street
Saturday, December 10th from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Adults $15; children under 12; $5